Skip to main content
The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina

Submit a Complaint

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint here to the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy by calling the 800 number or submitting your complaint using the link below for electronic submission. 

Toll-free Number


Electronic Submission 

Click here to submit.


Advocacy. Accountability. Service.