Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint here to the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy (DCA) by calling the 800 number or submitting your complaint using the link below for electronic submission.
Submit a Complaint: Electronic Submission
Click here to submit a complaint.
This department (DCA) accepts complaints related to the following nine state government agencies:
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
- John de la Howe School
- School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Wil Lou Gray Opportunity School
During times of health emergencies or natural disasters, please submit requests through electronic submission or via email at email@example.com.
* Please report all cases of abuse or neglect directly to DSS.
Advocacy. Accountability. Service.